Non EU transports demand custom clearance. Let us offer professional help for handling all kind of custom clearance. The documenation must be correct and complete, since the custom clearance is based on the information from the documents.
Import shipments are classified by the customs, based on the information on the documents, which means that customs duty and import duty are calculated based on the information on the documents.
Simplified checklist to get started with the customs procedure;
Apply for a EORI-number
- EORI-number is a unique registration number which is used to identify your company within the EU. EORI stands for Economic Operator Registration and Identification. Application for EORI or a check if you already have one, can be done here: http://www.tullverket.se/sv/foretag/tillstandochregistreringar/eori
- Which commodity code / duty rate shall you use on the documents? We gladly help you!
- Prepare on: http://www.tullverket.se/sv/foretag/klassificeravaror/tulltaxan
- Find out if there are any special rules for your import or export of your product.
- Some procducts have import or export restrictions and license and/or permission is required to be able to import or export the product. Common products where license and/or permission is required, are e.g. food and organic products, plants, alcoholic beverages and electronical products.